Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A Beautiful Dream

I woke up an hour and a half late this morning for I laid awake at five o'clock in the morning thinking of what my cousin said the night before I went to bed. He was asking if he could visit me here in America and that I should take care of his tickets - hahh? that easy? If he only knew how living is like here in America. Anyway, I refused to give him false hope and I said no for I couldn't afford what he was asking.

That led me to be awake for an hour. And when I went back to sleep I had this very beautiful dream with my family and relatives on my mother's side. We were in the province together, all of us I mean the whole Carael clan gathered at my grandparents' house in Barili. My deceased grandfather was there too.

In my dreams, he was talking to me, he got his face close to me, he was looking happy and had that really smooth face as in no wrinkles nor sadness seen in his face (could be that he is in heaven now?), thank you Lolo for visiting me last night.

Furthermore, in my dreams, the house we were all in was being surrounded by rising green, very clean and fresh water. t'was like a rising river and we were lovin' it for we were able to wash our clothes without walking far from home, that saved us from carrying those heavy buckets of dirty clothes to wash. The water was so big that it rose up to the level of the bamboo floor yet were not frightened, weary or whatsoever. It was like a calm place to be hanging around and take note with my whole family and relatives.

My mother's cousin, Tiya Rosa and her kids were there too but there was no sign of any bitterness or argument. We were just there so happy enjoying each other's company. I asked her where Marissa (the cousin who used to be so dear to me and had argument with a year back-- my relationship with her until now is still unclear as to when we are gonna be fixed again, hopeless..) is and she said that she's in the United States and couldn't make it home.

I was kind of disappointed upon realizing that it was just a dream... just a dream.. just a dream. I didn't want it to end like that but it was already past 9:30 and had to get up. I woke up feeling so great and had that really HUGE smile in my heart knowing that my Lolo is in the right place now and the reunion of the family will soon be realized in real life for I AM COMING HOME later this year!

No comments: