Saturday, May 29, 2010

Ready For A Road Test

I feel I am ready for a road test anytime soon. I just have the confidence in me now driving both freeway and service or city roads. I don't have those chills or nervousness anymore I felt during the first few driving. Now I am good to go! I just have to wait for my husband's signal though when he says I should take the test, I trust him once he says that, that would only be mean one thing that I am driving good with no mistakes.

However, if I do drive, I think the trip to the grocery store will be the only place I am going to at first then as I get used to drive along with other thousands of drivers by then I will be able to go farther than five miles. No hurry in getting a license though, I have no job to think about nor do I have obligations to go outside everyday that requires driving.

No comments: