Saturday, May 8, 2010

We Talked About It

Having extra weight in our body was always the issue with my friends and classmates way back 1995. I was so skinny back then but I involved myself in conversations made by my classmates who aren't happy with their weight. I remember them saying they are taking weight loss drinks to get rid of the unwanted pounds they gained over the years. I thought it was ridiculous to be doing but that but then later in my adult life I understood them somehow. After having my first child, I kind of battling the baby fats accumulated during my pregnancy and guess what? I thought of buying weight loss drinks too. You see, losing weight isn't easy but gaining all those pounds could happen in just a matter of 2 weeks if you won't be careful what you are taking into your mouth.

No comments: