Thursday, May 6, 2010

Free Entrance and Parking At The Zoo

We plan of going to the zoo tomorrow to take advantage of the free entrance and parking coupon sent to us from the Police Organizations here in our place. This is to honor all police officers' families one day fun at the zoo during the month of May. I am excited for my Jadyn for I know how she loves animals. We have been there a couple of times before but Jadyn was only so small that she didn't know where she was at nor appreciate the animals that was laid to her eyes.

My husband dreaded going back to the zoo for I know it's no fun at all for him..but not for me because I can always see something new in the zoo. The last time I was there two years ago and they were having some kind of construction inside, so I shall see what is new to see tomorrow.

No comments: