I have a close friend in Washington who embraces organic foods and prefer natural herbs rather than those artificial medicated pills who asked me about buying natural capsules from the Philippines is a good idea. At that time she asked me that I couldn't answer her since I have not tried it before.
Now with that being said, I just found this company who worked on perfecting this certain formula for a long time now in which you can get an entire salad in one revolutionary pill called Saladpill. It is a new supplement, dubbed the "Salad Pill" gives you all the great green plant nutrients and vitamins found in salad, but in one revolutionary pill. You can only imagine how convenient it is to use rather than gathering all those necessary ingredients on your plate to complete a whole salad meal. Just imagine all the time you'll save, imagine all the energy you'll feel - it's all in one little SALADPILL.
For sure my friend will be glad to know that this product now exist on the internet today. I believe this is exactly what she is looking for.
Read on below so you will know the pill's ingredients.
Here are just some of the ingredients:
# 100mg of Vegetable Complex derived from broccoli, celery, parsley, cauliflower, carrots, spinach and other raw vegetables and greens.
# Raspberry juice extract, Enzyme Complex, grape seed extract, kelp, psyllium husk, barley grass and wheat grass.
# 100% or more of the daily recommended allowances for Vitamins A, C, E, B-1, D, B-2 and B-6
# And many other ingredients selected specifically to increase energy, promote optimal health and give you an amazing weight-loss advantage
It's currently only available through their website http://www.saladpill.com and will be available in US stores in 2010 so better watch out for that people.
No comments:
Post a Comment