I decided to take photos of my teeth with braces on every two months to keep track of the progress they bring to my mouth. Today is the second month since I've got these braces. So far so good and it's working. As you have noticed, it created a small space above just where the very crooked tooth is shown, a cavity is developing up there because I couldn't brush nor floss very well in that part there. To view the photo when I just had my braces click here.
It took me a while to get used of these sharp brackets and all the wires in my mouth just because of the fact it's not part of my mouth. At this point, I still have a hard time dealing with these things especially in the morning when I wake up. My lips just stick to the brackets which is so painful and it sucks. However, I am thinking of the sweet smile I'm gonna have at the end of the treatment, I guess it's all worth it, worth the time and worth the very big expense we invested to this.
No comments:
Post a Comment