Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Very Day I Have My Braces On

Today I finally have my lifelong dream fulfilled. Again my husband made it happen. I've wished several times over and he granted it all. I will not forget this very day as my braces finally put in my mouth. This is going to be the beginning of a brighter and sweeter smile starting today.

How happy I am to finally be able to smile as wide as I can and not feeling conscious about my crooked teeth. In one and a half years time, I will be wearing my braces and hopefully by then I will have a set of straight teeth. I will no longer envy other people who have very nice teeth because I'm gonna have one in due time.

Thank you so much my husband for granting my wish again, paid in full pa so there'll be no worries of bills coming up in the mailbox!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ka nice oy naay jewels pa gyud ang braces:D.

Suya lang ta da.Ambot ako ani naglagyo ang ngipon.UBos pa gid ug taas.That's nice kaayo oy.

Christinehaze is SC's author said...

Agoy, bantay2x kuha-on na unya ka ug model sa Close up, hehehe. Kasakit baya ana ui but antos lang ug kaayohan man after. Samot ka wafa jud. Na alangan untangon diay, naa man i ca-cash. Ayaw anang utang kay doubleng tubo.

Juliet said...

maayo pa ka kay mo nindot na imong ngisi :-)

Unknown said...

Ang sweet naman ni hubby mo, pinaggastusan talaga ang ngiti ng magandang maybahay, Spoiled si misis nakukuha ang gusto, nakakainggit. Inig mangita na si bana ug sud an bahala gisapot ka ky walay opps ngisi jd kay ang braces ta inday hehehehe.

TommyClaire said...

hala strict na diay si hubby? love jud ni hubby oh kay kuralan jud ngipon bah. nice braces girl. ma ayos na jud na in a year

veroniz said...

di jud ka magmahay ang braces gurl.
pero antos sad hinuon ka for at least usa ka tuig ;)