...below is of me and my baby in our study room. As you can see I don't look happy in this picture at all. My baby was so sick at the time I took this photo...
a blog that tackles about my baby,family,product reviews,stuff i shop, movies, gadgets/electronics etc.
Saturday, July 18, 2009
When Deden Was Sick Photos
These are the shots of my baby when she was sick for 3 days. It's not easy taking care of a sick baby. I feel the pain the most seeing my baby not being able to play, messing up wit things and talking just because she is feeling ill and too weak to do the usual routine she does. Thankfully though that yayay is now gone. I am confident she is now okey and no more fever. Thank You Lord!
...below is of me and my baby in our study room. As you can see I don't look happy in this picture at all. My baby was so sick at the time I took this photo...
.... another photo of my baby being sick in a small emergency room in Cook Children Hospital
...below is of me and my baby in our study room. As you can see I don't look happy in this picture at all. My baby was so sick at the time I took this photo...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
sick kids are always tough to deal with...
Wawa naman Deden! Kahirap talaga ng Nanay no Mommy Anne? Ako din di makangiti pag may sakit itong bata batuta dito.
Good to hear na she's doing much better na.
Thanks for the visit.
Mommy J
Aw, poor baby. Mas maayo pag kita nalang ang magsakit. I hope she will fully recover soon.
hi deden.good to know good girl na pod.
hi anne laki na ni jadyn ano, she's very pretty too! kanino mana? syempre kay mommy and daddy! ganyan talag amommy pag may sakit baby!
Post a Comment