Saturday, May 9, 2009

A Mother's Day Surprise Gift from Hubby!!!


I'm the luckiest wife of all, I should say! Of course everyone knows that I have married the man who is exceptional! My man is the best man alive on Earth. He listens to me and grant me my wish. That is proven several times already!

Weeks I go I had told him that I want a magic sing microphone on my birthday. He just nodded his head as if it was just a plain favor for him to get. Who would have thought that my "supposed to be birthday gift" would come earlier??

Friday of this week came, UPS man rang the doorbell, he left a big package outside unknowingly what's inside it. I took it inside and put aside and went back to my computer in the study room. Something in me telling me to get back to that package and read the label. It says MAGIC SING!!

No it can't be true! I don't wanna give myself false hope just because of the label. It happened to me last time, the box was awesome but the thing inside is not what I expected. With full of anticipation I opened the box and WOW it is what is written on the label. A MAGIC SING, the latest model I have!

It's an ET-18K in gold with 2,070 built in songs. It comes with two free song chips of 474 songs in one of the chips and a chip holder.

He said he bought the upgraded Gold Edition of the EG-18000 for me so I don't have to upgrade it for a while. Wow thank you so much my Lalabs! This is indeed a very very nice gift you've given me on Mother's Day! I really like it and I find it useful for this is something me and our baby can use during dull moments at home. LIPAY JUD KAAYO KOS AKONG REGALO, THANK YOU LORD!!!!

10 comments:

Utah Mommy said...

Magsyaok syaok na dayun ta dai aron ma testingan ba. Atong bunyagan karon unsa man? hehehehe... You are indeed lucky to have such a loving and very thoughtful husband. Happy Mother's Day dai Anne!

Beth said...

Awesome! Sigi magkanta kanta na unya mong duha sa imong baby :)

Happy Mothers day to you Anne!

Merecil Amigo Kidder (Em) said...

Wow! nice magconcert namo sa imo deden ehehehe...happy mothers day anne!

Sweetiepie said...

Hahaha dream come true gyod nmo, mag duet nalang mo duha ni deden permi dha!


Happy Mothers day to you dai!

Enchie said...

Nice gift Mommy! Sing all the way!

""rarejonRez"" said...

nyahahaha! ka-nindoy baya sa regalo oi! labaw pa man sa krismas ug birtdi nga selebrasyon. ka-ayo ra! lol good for u jud anne. makapa-bibo jud na sa panahon sa kalaay. na hala, record na dayon kay maminaw ko. ipaabot diri sa illinois inyong recording ha? LOL

happy mother's day diay! it's great to see u have a wonderful one! :)

Susan Cook said...

That looks like a great gift. TFS. Happy Mother's day.

Sweetrio said...

Ayay Wow na Wow kaayo imong gift ba galing sa imong palalabs. Mag karaoke unya ta ha? Happy Mother's Day! Hugs to your adorable Angel, dako na gyod siya.

Anonymous said...

hmp ay,faborit pa gid naku nga kolor ang naa niya.sulngon ta gid ka ba.sayang layoa pod nato oy shaok unta ta ato permi tsktsk

Kangaroo said...

kanindot sa imong nadawat manang! naa pud ko ana pero naabug abugan na lang wa man koy kauban magconcert ngari oi..na hala humanda ng neighbourhood kay ang sya-ok sya-ok session ania na