Our celebration for Mother's Day was just so simple. T'was like any ordinary day but I felt awesome. Rose made it happen again like many other occasions that had passed. First she brought me to the Chinese restaurant for a quick lunch then off to the mall and window shopping for possible Mother's Day sale. We spent most of our day at the mall and then went to her place and cooked a small dinner for us. We finished our day by sharing dinner together with Annie and her husband having grilled fish and beef steak. So that is how our day went. How about you mothers out there? What did you do?
...... below is of my Deden feeding herself... after window shopping nani..
........ my beautiful FIL-AM kid, the reason I celebrate Mother's Day
6 comments:
hello inahan..HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!glad your day went well.amping kanunay
Backless kaayo ang mag-ina.Iniyahay nya mo paseksihay nig madaga nas baden diha wahihi.mga seksi man pod beh,way palag haha...
Now lang ako uli nakadalaw sa site mo, wow! I love your hair style. I bet you had fun in the Philippines.
Happy Belated Mother's Days au. Medyo pumayat yata si Denden ah. lumaki at ang tatag na tumayo..
Ka seksi naman ng mag-ina!!!
In about a year or 2, bibigyan ka na din ni Den den ng homemade cards...
Musta ang week natin? Dito boring kasi walang magawa...
Mommy J
belated akong greeting dire gwafa...hehehe...love your hair...blooming kaayo ang inahan ..mura gihapon ug dalaga...ehhehe!
thanks for the visit ha...au-au diha!
Nice pics. - Parenting Through Divorce
Post a Comment