Thursday, May 14, 2009

Just for Laughs!

Do you notice the attached photo above? I got this in the mailbox and thought of sharing it here because it's funny. This is an advertisement for landscaping business probably by a Mexican or for some white men that are unaware of their horrible spelling.

If you are to promote your business like this, would you care to at least make a good impression of your possible customers? I do. Try to read the writings above and you will actually see the words are misspelled. LANDSCAPPING, MAITANCE, DEBREE REMOVEL instead of landscaping, maintenance and debris removal. Hayy Lord forgive me for being so himantayon lolz! I mean no offense in posting this, just pure laughs here!

2 comments:

siteseer said...

Spelling errors always jump out at me too. Bet the guys talents all lie in landscaping. I'd hire him in a hurry before he gets too busy.

JK said...

Hi well I am terrible at spelling myself, what can I say... Some people can spell better then others.. Maybe he is just better with his hands... Well Thank you for the visit to our site... Hope you have a wonderful day... How ever if it is for his business then he should atleast look the words up and make sure they are proper...