I am one lucky mom most of you probably knew that already. My baby wherever she goes, whatever she does, she always is a good girl. Even during the long flight from DFW to Cebu, Philippines, she was just absolutely being herself when she was at home, happy and entertaining herself.
Jadyn always finds herself something to do no matter where we are. Just like the photos attached. They were captured in Mactan Air Base church. We went there for baptism inquiries. While I was busy reading the requirements for baptism, she was there playing with my purse in the bench.
Jadyn always finds herself something to do no matter where we are. Just like the photos attached. They were captured in Mactan Air Base church. We went there for baptism inquiries. While I was busy reading the requirements for baptism, she was there playing with my purse in the bench.
1 comment:
Time flies so fast gyod ba, purya buyag dako na gyod imong little princess dhay.
Post a Comment