Poor blog of mine. People would think that I've completely forgotten this blog already. The truth is, I am too busy to be lurking in the computer. If I get online, I only spend few minutes or an hour doing my thing and I am done. I checked all my blogs and I found out that this blog is the one that got rotten. So sorry poor bloggy!
So what's up with me and the baby? We are both fine as well as my family. I am enjoying our vacation so far. Met with some old ka berks and new ones. I love it! I am really in my home town because I see mga bisaya people once again. Want some pics? Turn to my friendster, I uploaded a few snaps over there and more to come if I don't get lazy.
So what's up with me and the baby? We are both fine as well as my family. I am enjoying our vacation so far. Met with some old ka berks and new ones. I love it! I am really in my home town because I see mga bisaya people once again. Want some pics? Turn to my friendster, I uploaded a few snaps over there and more to come if I don't get lazy.
... my baby loves Jollibee statue...
... meeting with my highschool classmate sa payag namu
....... she's crazy with stuff toys.. if you wish to give her something, stuff toys nalang para d masayang money hehehe..
No comments:
Post a Comment