Sunday, November 2, 2008

Woke Up Moody

I woke up not in the mood for anything. I wanted to stay in bed longer but I couldn't. It was kinda late and my baby woke up ahead of me. Had to get up and feed her. I hurriedly went to the kitchen and prepared her food. At first she ate her cereal and when it's time for me to give her the yogurt she keep turning her head left to right saying no no!

As I felt soreness in my left hip, I get irritated easily for people who will refuse to eat. I give Deden her juice she still don't take it no matter how I forced her to take it. Her daddy protested saying he doesn't understand me. He doesn't understand me that I'm tired and my way of releasing it is to growl like a mad dog at my baby who don't want to obey me.

1 comment:

Raquel said...

If my daughters refuses their foods; I let them hungry and when the time they gets hungry, they it eat like I am starving them.

Relax, maybe she doesn't like the flavor or maybe she's already full after the cereal.