....is what the headline of the online news page of my husband's prefered site. That is scary and strange to hear if somebody is knocking on your door for trick or treating as Halloween's usual celebration in America and got killed. How could that be?
A 12 year-old boy shot from the inside of the house and 2 other people injured shot by the same person. No names mentioned as well as the identity of the shooter though. Probably the shooter is black and the boy is white. If the shooter is white and the victim is black then it will be spread all over the newspaper, how strange!
There is no further details though as to why the incident happened.
1 comment:
I hadn't heard about this until I read it in your blog (then again, I tend to just not bother listening to news anymore, too sensationalistic, too much political hot air...), so I googled it to find out more: supposedly the guy is a convicted felon who feared a robbery so just let loose an assault weapon when the family knocked on his door - and they did that because his porch light was on - the usual "signal" that the house welcomes trick or treaters... what a terrible tragedy!
Post a Comment