Thursday, November 13, 2008

My Most Hated Chore

I don't mind doing my household chores here as long as it's alternate and different everyday. I do wash clothes once a week, dusting twice a week etc.etc. That is perfectly fine with me. I have no problem about that. However, there is this chore that I really hate and yet I persist on doing it, that is washing the dishes over and over again, everyday of my life. Grrrrrrrrrr puol kaayo.

I only make few dirty dishes and so I waited for the day to end before I do it. I wash them with my hands since there are only few of them but it gets tiring when you do the same thing all over again. How about you? Aren't you complaining of a certain thing that you don't like to do?

2 comments:

Sweetiepie said...

Hahahaha katawa man pod ko nmo oi. mao lagi poul kaau ang manghugas wlay kahuman gyod, over and over again permi!

Twerlyn said...

na parya ta..ipabuhat nalang tanan sa akoa ayaw lang maghugas ug plato,platito,kutsara, tinidor,baso etc ug trapuhan pa jud inig kahuman..agoy d ko ana klaseha na chores oi. Mao lipay ko someday Pinas ra mi kay aron naay tig ana..hay..hapit na ang panahon na akong buhaton ng klasweha na work anne..unsaon nalang.tiison nalang kay ni-enter man ta..hehe