
I bought a simple plain color dress that is on sale from Victoria's Secret online. Even though I haven't made enough money this week but I just couldn't resist the great deal I can get from this beautiful dress. It's a dress and it only cost me $19 and the original price was $49.
You know VS, they are known for their well crafted products and higher costs clothings as well as their beauty products. Seldom they sell any of their dress less than 20 bucks. So when I saw it, I grabbed it right away because for me, opportunity comes only once in our life. Isn't it cute, simple and pretty?
You know VS, they are known for their well crafted products and higher costs clothings as well as their beauty products. Seldom they sell any of their dress less than 20 bucks. So when I saw it, I grabbed it right away because for me, opportunity comes only once in our life. Isn't it cute, simple and pretty?
Squareneck Babydoll Bra Top Dress
Sexy silhouette for any season. Shelf bralette with substantial stretch for support with no show-through. Ruching detail. Form fitting. Imported cotton/spandex.
18" from waist. Sizes XS-L. #218-084
Orig. $49. Sale $19.
3 comments:
Uy ka nice ug yes that is a great deal jud. Booba na sad au ka ana inig suot nimo gats hehehe.
Btw, just dropping by..
awwwww! that's one gorgeous red dress anne! pahirama unya ko kung ma-daan na ha? lols such a great buy!
VS shopper ka sab d ai huh? Alright! Same here. I always look for good deals in Victoria's Secret. :)
Post a Comment