Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Just Woke Up

Is it obvious that she just woke up from a nap? She is such a good baby that even after waking up she still manage to smile (not showing in this photo though). That is just the way she is, always happy and looking joyful. I truly have no problem raising my baby because she is such an easy baby a mother can ever have. Wab Yow Muts my Baby Deden!

4 comments:

Sweetiepie said...

Pagka cute gyod sa baby oi labi mao pagbangon gikan nag nap.

mjsterling said...

wab yow match ka ron..inig dako ana mag lisud gyud na ug pronounce sa sakto..kay ma yungit daw ingon sila...

mjsterling said...

niway bisan gikan nap among anakin oi pretting pretty parin..liwat nako sa? bwahaha jowk..sa inahan gyud na liwat syempre no.

good girl gyud ayo na bataa..mao di gyud hatagan niya blema iyang mommy...

Mommy Liz said...

Wrozlie is the same as Deden when Wrozlie was a baby. I sometiems forget that I had a baby in the house. Now, holy tamoli! she would open her eyes, and the first word would me " Mommy, where are you, wahhhhhh!" ay naku!, iyakin na..
You're lucky that your child is a good baby..Sna lahat ng baby mo ganyan kabait..I have 4, they're all different.\
Take care...