
I have been doing tags stating facts about me and here I am again doing another tag of myself from Recel. I will not stop making an entry like this because as my readers becoming big in number, it's also nice if atleast there are 10 of them to get an idea of how and what I am. Read on.
1. When I was 5 or 6 years old I was constipated. (Gross?)
2. Can't live without my computer/internet.
3. BIG GUESS fanatic.
4. Struggling to lose weight. Amazing because before I had a baby I was like a twig and now that I became big, I'm wishing to being a twig once again hehe.
5. Addicted to friendster. Window programs that I open at the same time are YM, PPP and Friendster.
6. I don't go to church often. Last time I went to hear mass was last Mother's Day if I'm not mistaken but I do say my lil prayer before I sleep at night.
7. I doubt for religious people if they're really practicing what they're preaching.
1. When I was 5 or 6 years old I was constipated. (Gross?)
2. Can't live without my computer/internet.
3. BIG GUESS fanatic.
4. Struggling to lose weight. Amazing because before I had a baby I was like a twig and now that I became big, I'm wishing to being a twig once again hehe.
5. Addicted to friendster. Window programs that I open at the same time are YM, PPP and Friendster.
6. I don't go to church often. Last time I went to hear mass was last Mother's Day if I'm not mistaken but I do say my lil prayer before I sleep at night.
7. I doubt for religious people if they're really practicing what they're preaching.
I'm passing this on to Rose J., Rose O., Madel and Clare!
1 comment:
hi Pinay.. just wanna ask u.. did u hv problem getting the Ford post approved? Mine was not approved.. i couldnt get the drive one widget there eventhough copy pasted many times.. how about u?
Post a Comment