Last month around 10 or 11, I was able to grab an opportunity that worth 100 bucks.I was so happy because 100 is not a joke,it's a lot of money already to think that 3P's seldom release high payout opps to poor bloggers like me.
Yesterday and today I've waited for it to get deposited into my paypal account but there's none.I asked 2 of my friends who were so lucky to grab it as well if they were being paid by the said company and they replied yes.I was wondering why I did not get paid?
I checked on my submitted post in my 3P account and found out that it isn't there.I am so frustrated and devastated knowing that I could have lost it.How could I let such once in a lifetime opportunity slip in my hands?
It probably got rejected last month and I didn't care to edit it.You know me,once I get rejected opps I would wait for days to pass by before I would turn my attention to them because I feel lazy doing the same job that I already did.They only give us 3 days time to edit the rejected post and I, being so lazy,wouldn't care opening what my rejected posts would be.
So...there's no one to be blamed for this but me.It was already a great fortune but then it turned out to be a big shit for I lost it.Whoaaa woaaaa whoaa..I so regret for being so careless.I try not to think about it though for it only gives me wrinkles on my forehead.
4 comments:
agoy kasayang jud anne, 100$ jud! isipa nalang na imong gipalit ug gasolina aron d kaau sakit ba.
na kung sa akoa nahitabo basin mga 2days ko d katulog..amping nalang sa sunod aron d na maulit..
grrrr kasayang ato indayon, dungan pa man ta ato ug grab..agoy ako may gisayangan nimo..pero mao nay gika ingon nga pera na sana naging bato pa...thats why gyud everytime dunay mo pop up nga msg sa akong YM from ppp ako dayun e check kay bsian singko pa na sangayan gyud ko kay di lalim ang pag suwat....next time pagbantay gyud
uy sayanga pud unta ato gats uy....ako wa pa gyud ko kabira 100 intawn singkwenta ra gyud kinatas-an .....kafa-et...karon wala na jud opps....swerte lang naay usa duha....may gani mo kay duna pa jud.
hay ako is $50 naa jud to sa ako pending for approval but after 3-4 days wah sa ako submitted post. nage-mail jud ko sa ila nad they say basin wa na ako magrab and ma submit. sayang bitaw noh..
Post a Comment