Friday, September 12, 2008

So White and Beautiful


Geezzz,I am drooling for this topper coat I found from Body Central.I got different styles and colors of coat ok but I don't have white in color.This one is simply irresistible! Geezzz my hands are itching and palms sweating,there is this little voice in my mind telling me to hurry buy it now! It's so pretty,isn't it? Read further details below provided by Body Central.If you think you like it,go get one for yourself.

Topper coat. Beautiful boucle coat with oversized button closure and button detail on sleeves. Fully lined. 33 ½” in length from highest point on shoulder. Imported poly. Sizes S(2-4), M(6-8), L(10-12). Black (BK), white (WH). 2833 $39.50.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Palita kana gats kay cute au.....ayaw dugaya na mahay ka.

Happy weekend...ug EC dropping pud uy...may nalang muta-as kunohay alexa ko perte na minilyon na jud akong rank whoaaaa.