HUh! It's unbelievable for me to see a 3-digit hitbacks on my EC dashboard for this blog tonight.Weewww! It feels great! It's my first time to see such massive hitback for a month of dropping entrecards.Thanks goodness Lord! I hope it will be like this whenever I am able to drop all 300 cards each day.
I am kinda pissed knowing that I have been religiously dropping EC cards and I only got less than half of 900 hitback in all my 3 blogs.It is very time consuming you know? Knowing that I have a baby and dropping to do,I almost lost my sanity kept thinking of some other ways to improve my dropping inorder to receive a hitback atleast 200.
Good thing that Ivy opened up to me that she is no longer do the BOOKMARKING thing when dropping because not all in the list are dropping her back.That is what I realized too and yet I kept doing it for the whole month.
Today,I deleted all of blogs that is in my bookmark list and just drop of the cards in my inbox.I believe it's not yet too late to start all over again and hope for the best at the end of this month.
4 comments:
congrats anne! akoa himo kay 150 sa popular, 150 sa drop inbox.dili tanan mu hitback sa popular though, pero naa sad na mu hitback..pilion lang nimo..by viewing how many times cla nag drop nimo makita man na sa ila profile. kung ni hitback cla 5 out of your 10 drops sa ila,na deleta hehe!dapat atleast 9 or 8 hitbacks out of 10 na imong gi drop sa ila.
congrats! i've recent;y been doing the same and have npticed an increase in blog drop back. shame that not everyone i drop on drops back, though.
I agree with you i have 5 blogs now. I drop on everyone in my drop box and try and visit other sites to learn more about blogging and SEO, but get about maybe 45 to 50 hit backs a day. I have a job and a family and still find the time to work on my 5 blogs and hit everyone back that drops on me. I may not do it on all 5 blogs but i try.
I did the same before...I return the drops I received, but then I felt I was shortchanged because others have more than 3 blogs while ours is just 1.
It turned out that those who has more than 1 blog didn't count as a "drop". Even if their blogs appeared in my drop inbox, it's only considered as 1 drop not 3 or 4... When I figured it out, I became wise and just drop 1 blog only and not all of them, just to be fair with us... Ec dropping is time consuming! Thanks!
Post a Comment