It always take me too long to finish my dropping.I have 3 blogs on EC and I start asap I wake up in the morning for my first blog.Then in the afternoon for the second blog.Then the least blog I'd like to drop will be at the end of the day.But,it feels like forever finishing all 3 of 'em.
It is so tiring to be honest.I constantly get up to attend my baby's needs while in the middle of dropping.It's just like doing 4 tasks all in one time.Dropping,chasing opps,feeding the baby and of course chatting.I'm like a superwoman here.
It's good to think that I am capable of doing all things at a time.I'm a mother so I should do double time or I'll end up not accomplishing something in one day.
1 comment:
WOman is known to be good at multitasking compare to men. So, yupp superwoman jud hehehe.
Post a Comment