Tuesday, June 3, 2008

First And Last

Participants: 1. Me and Mine 2.Creative In Me 3.Little Peanut 4. Pea in a Pod 5. Sugar Magnolias 6. Supermodel Wannabe 7. FunFierceFabulous 8. Filipino love stories 9. A Mom's Note 10. Tasteful Voyage 11. Em's Exposure 12. A Pinay's Endeavor In America, 13.Your link here*


*First real job: I would be so grateful if I had one.
* First screen name: Ahnne
* First funeral: I don't remember na,been to a couple of funeral already
* First pet: Doggy
* First piercing: Ear piercing
* First tattoo: None.Wanting to get one around my arm but hubby won't allow me to.
* First credit card: Applying
* First kiss: I kissed my crush when I was in third year highschool on his cheek,stolen to ha kay crush ayo naku siya
* First enemy: Janet Zammit,we fought online kay suyaon man bati'g nawng.
* Last car ride: The other day.
* Last kiss: My husband couple of minutes ago before he went to work.

I am passing this to Twerlyn,Jana,Rose O.,Rose Sweetiepie,Ivy and You,reading this.

1 comment:

Merecil Amigo Kidder (Em) said...

Nlng nimo day ikaw jud ngkiss sa imo crush dli sad ka baga noh hehehe