Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Always Makes Me Happy

What a nice life to live having this small wonderful family of mine.We're not rich but we have enough resources to sustain our needs and buy our wants.What more can a simple filipina ask if she has everything she dreams in life? A wonderful and devoted husband,a healthy baby and a naughty dog? Man,they make me complete.

My lalabs got home from work tonight and he played with our baby Jadyn a bit and I heard him saying that our baby is always making her mom happy.That is indeed very true.She brings so much joy and happiness in this home.Ah I love our baby so much.

So that is all for tonight friends.I am tired for I had a big laugh with online friends earlier and they really pull my intestine out from my stomach.

3 comments:

Mommy Liz said...

Glad to know that you are so happy with your life. It always gives me joy whenever I hear of someone so content with her/his life. That's all we need though, no money can buy happiness, that's for sure. We are both lucky for having a wonderful husband, family and a great life. Let's treasure it. Well, I don't have a dog, but I have enough children, hahaha!!! Take care and have fun this weekend.

Juhanis M. said...

Very inspiring blog you have here. I'd try doing the same thing with mine. A good weekend to you!

Kerslyn said...

Glad that you're happy and contented sis. Here, murag lisod jud kinabuhi grabeh!