Sunday, May 25, 2008

She Scared Me

My baby and I went to a birthday party in one of my acquaintances here in Fort Worth yesterday.I let my husband droppped us at Rose's house and we both drove to where the party was held. There were lots of filipino foods there and I was glad that I was able to see some of Pinays again and they were able to see my Jadyn as well.It was their first time to see my princess you know?

On our way there,Jadyn was sleeping in her carseat so when we arrived at the celebrant's house,I did not bother my girl and instead head directly to where the food was located and eat. Sure enough I finished eating and Jadyn woke up. I took her out from the carseat and then she goes pouting,naghibi hibi pakunot sa suwang..then nagpaburak ug hilak with very sharp voice. I felt ashamed because there were few husbands of the pinays who were there also.

The crying continued for minutes ...I tried to do anything just to make her quiet but she did not stop.Pinakanlat style sa totonlan ba.She sounded as if she was hurting. I gave her the bottle of milk,she sucked in it for just 2 minutes and then continue again.

I told the other pinays that we're leaving as Baby can't stop crying.Nakauli noon mi Annie,Rose and Ako wala sa oras kay ang bata d mohunong ug hilak.less than an hour ra cguro mi didto wa gani ko kakaon sa dessert.After the party we went to the Asian market and shop for food we need to have bodbod. Then we had bodbod and had our dinner,3 of us at Rose's house.

While we were still there 7 o'clock I feed my baby again.That is how we found out that the new bottle we bought was not working I mean the nipple not giving her milk when she suck in it.Poor baby,mao diay naghilak maayo kay gigutom na maayo wala ko kahibalo nganu..nagtuo ko kay nabag ohan ra siya! Imagine from 9 in the morning until 7 pm wala siya ka totoy intawn ug gatas perting pasmoha sa Baby oi atimana for I was using the bottle since we left in the house!!

2 comments:

4ever7 said...

Happy long weekend dear friend!

Mommy Liz said...

What an experience ha..Don't feel bad, it's not your fault.. Anyways, di ko maintindihan ang ibang sentences mo hahaha!! When it comes to babies, I always read blogs, I get excited reading stuff about little kids, I guess because I am a mom of four. Have a nice weekend again, and hope you visit my blog too, even if I don't write a whole lot of stuff...