Just snagged this from Nova and I am sulking at her for not passing this on to me.Well,anyways,here it is in my blog now because I steal it from her. Just a little bit of info about my beauty secrets guys!
My Foundation: My sweat..eh hehehe doesn't cost me a penny.
My Blush:I blush when I see a real hunk guy.
My Day Cream: Dove,white as my facial moisturiser cream with SPF15...ah kompleto na ha?
My Lipstick: Loyal Maybelline user here.
My Essential Beauty Product: lipstick and eye brow pencil
My favorite Make-up product: I don’t use make-up’s
My Perfume: Sarah Jessica Parker and Victoria Secret Dream Angels
My Nails: Purely nail cutter only… hehehe
My Feet: Used to have footspa once a month in PI but in USA? Never gayud too expensive plus tip pa,pordoy ko!
My hands: Any brand of lotion as long as it has shea butter in it.
Three Products to bring on a deserted island: soap, deodorant and computer
Women I admire for their beauty: Jessica Alba,Halle Berry and Mariah Carey as well as J-Lo
Women with the best Sense of Style: I don't know..
My ultimate dream: Fashion MOdel but born to be like this so I must love me.
My favorite fashion Publication: Allure and Glamour
Could you take this guys? Rose Owens,Rose sa Ft.Worth,Inahan Maureen,Annie,Ivy and Em of Wisconsin
No comments:
Post a Comment