I am a simple woman and therefore wear simple outfit as well.I don't consider myself as fashionista however,I admire people who can dress well and have the talent to mix and match different clothes.I also admire those who are resourceful,have the ability to combine nice looking tops but cheap in prices with stylish bottoms.
I came to an idea of trying a pair of checkered shorts and this nice pink top I bought couple of weeks ago from Bui-Yah Ka.. the shorts I bought online on Wet Seal.They are all pink including the sandals but I may have to wear high heeled sandals and use different color then.
I will see if they look good on me..


3 comments:
Oh! love the tops and sandal... pahirama ko ha :)
nice outfit!! i am not a very fashionable person, i wear whatever i don't need to iron, hahaha!!! and I can't really wear bright colors since I have a very tan skin. bright colors look good on you, you have a great skin tone. One thing I learned from working in retail for 9 years is, once you have a printed top, try to wear solid bottom, or vice versa, so the look is not too busy..unless the checks are too little to notice.like what i said, i am not a fashionista, just thought i would share my fashion tidbitz...hope u don't mind...
whoooo love the blouse and the short ang sandal pud cute pero di ma match man kay dark pink ra lol..hehehee
by the way as aka buy ana imong blouse? ganahan ayo ko oi
Post a Comment