Credits

Sunday, February 19, 2012

I Am Ready

Sunday is a day we schedule for my parallel parking practice. Last Sunday was skipped because it was dark and raining all day. Since it was so sunny and beautiful today, we went to the usual place, DMV and did my practice. We didn't stay there long for the first time ever, 20 minutes at the most. I only did 3 or 4 times parking and that was it. My husband was quite happy of what I did. I guess I familiarized myself now of the proper techniques of parallel parking and today I did it.

I even asked him if we can set a schedule for my road test next Friday and he agreed to it. So that means, I AM READY TO TAKE THE TEST? Wow awesome! I can't wait and I hope this time I will be able to pass the exam so I can get my driver license. If that's gonna happen, that's gonna be my greatest accomplishment this year!

No comments: