Saturday, September 4, 2010

Hohoho My Car Doesn't Like Me

My car doesn't like me! That's what my husband says. I drove to send Jadyn to her class this morning, the air conditioning was still working as it had just been fixed. From the gymnasium we went across the street so I can practice parallel parking, one thing my husband noticed was the air conditioner wasn't working properly at all. After the practice I drove home and it proved to us that the car doesn't really like me for it was just blowing plain air, not a cold one.

I asked my husband if he feels sorry for the car and he said yes. Poor car! What am I gonna do? I am this reckless, clumsy and rough woman that just learned how to drive a car. If it doesn't like me, nothing I can do about that except change another car which is impossible to happen.

No comments: