Saturday, August 28, 2010

So Many Things To Do, Too Little Time Left

I got only very little time left on the computer. I must hurry so we can take a shower and go send Jadyn to her gym. Too many things to do yet too little time to do it all. I am not used to leaving my tasks undone but this weekend looks kinda busy for me and for us here. I managed to at least do 5 opportunities since I woke up this morning, edited one that has been rejected in Social Spark and there are a couple more waiting on me.

Oh ciao for a while, will update some more and hopefully finish my opportunities before this day ends. If there are more coming, I would be very happy doing them as they are what I need. Have a great weekend everyone and thank you for stopping by today.

No comments: