Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hired Mexican Workers

I ought to post these photos a long time ago but for some reason I kept holding them up. Since I feel like posting them today, let me go ahead and explain what's going on in these photos.

It was my husband's idea to put concrete in the backyard so we don't have to walk on the dirt when we go around the house, another thing is that he wants to put a back porch so we can sit comfortably outside during Fall and Spring when the weather is nice. I must admit, I was quite reluctant at first because it bothers me how expensive it would cost him for that project. 5,125 US dollars is the total amount after all the job is done this of course including the cost of the fence.


These are days during the construction of concrete pavement and metal fence pools, very far from finishing...took them 4 days to completely make the job done.
...... leveling the ground, removing the old bricks that were in there and put some dirt to make it plain
.... such a big job that my husband needs to hire a couple of workers to do it in behalf of him...
... the new old fence will go right here giving us privacy from the neighbors...
...... this is the front view of the side fence taken from the outside...

...last but the least, obviously this is going to be concrete here too

No comments: