Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Fresh New Look

I am very happy for I finally replaced the old dull layout of this blog. I've had it for years and now it's time for a change, a fresher new look red in color made by Miss Carlota. If you've been here before and you think you're in a different blog, don't be confused. You are not lost. You see, only the layout and the color of my blog has changed not the content nor the author lolz.

What I love most of this layout here is that it is more patriotic, the color and the header itself says it all, not to mention the footer also ahhhhhh, I am just amazed at how the designer made such a good job in creating this one. Next time again, I am hoping to change all of my blogs' layout.

I stumble upon several layout designers on the internet, I've looked at their works but nothing seemed to beat Miss Carlota's creation. It is simple with elegance, neat and most of all with reasonable price. I just can't believe how many people out there would charge too much for their layout. Some would even charge as much as 60 dollars. What are they kidding me? The economy is still tough yet they charge too much.

No comments: