Well, to get to Annie's place it takes us 30 minutes drive and take note, I was the one driving going to her house. I know I have been saying that I am driving now on the freeway and that I am no longer scared driving along with other fast cars. Weeee I seemed to develop an immunity to it. That was the longest and farthest drive I've ever driven so far. Way to go myself!
Furthermore, Tony- Annie's husband was working yesterday so we had no one to drive us to Boys Ranch which isn't far actually. It only takes 2 minutes when driving but we walked our ass to where the pool is. So we walked for more than ten minutes under the hot scorching sun with kids and other heavy stuff in tow. We were so exhausted and we exclaimed that we'll never do it again for it wasn't easy at all. When we got there we were so happy and thought the long walk was worth it after all.
.... us by the street resting for a while for it really was so hot...
..... can you tell we are having so much fun
...Irish, Bigail and I after hours and hours soaked in the water, we turned into a charcoal
.....with my baby on the noodle.
.......she has her own world, contented of playing by herself
No comments:
Post a Comment