a blog that tackles about my baby,family,product reviews,stuff i shop, movies, gadgets/electronics etc.
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
New Flooring And Toilet Installed
After a quiet a while of waiting to change our bathroom flooring, it has now installed. Two weeks ago the flooring guy came over for the third time to finish Jadyn's bathroom installing the floor and just last weekend, my husband installed the new toilet. I felt relieved for I no longer have to deal with slow flusher old toilet.
....... above is of the new vinyl bamboo look flooring in the second bathroom... and below is the not so fancy shiny new toilet that Jadyn is going to use when she is potty trained.
... photo below is of the master bath which I include here for you to peek. It used to have a dark red carpet here that looks gross...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment