My husband was forced to give me his blatant answer when I asked him what's his rating for me in my driving. I kept asking him that because I need to know where I stand you know? As honest as he was he said I am on 7. Oh well, I take it with all my heart as I don't think it's that bad. I only need to do better for the rest of my practices so I can get the 3 remaining points then I'll be good to apply for a road test.
My husband simply doesn't feel comfortable yet when I'm driving, that would only mean there are still a lot of things I need to know on the road, getting self confidence, staying in my lane, and most of all practice smooth turns and if those things can be achieved weeeeww I'll be one of the drivers in Texas in God's perfect time.
No comments:
Post a Comment