Wednesday, January 6, 2010

where to look for reasonable webhosting service

When you look for something to purchase, what would you look at first? Are you one of those people that will look at the tag price first before anything else? I'm the type of person who looks for bargain in everything I wish to buy including possible purchase of web hosting someday. Currently I only have free hosting in all of my websites and so far so good.

I know time will come that I need to have my own paid web hosting. With that said, I now start searching for possible sites where I can read some reviews, offer good reliable service and most of all affordable price. So far I found this website that shows top 10 web hosting providers and web hosting reviews on their website.

Among these ten websites, five offer cheap web hosting, unlimited domain hosting, and are among the best hosting companies on the web. Top notcher hosting site on the list is the Host Monster which is rated 99% as best hosting of the customers and is offering really hot deal to them for only $3.95 a month.

No comments: