We have been working on this house we live now for maybe 3 months and with that we are not even halfway of our job. I used to work harder and faster during the first two months but I slowed down. There is no boss around here to command me what to do. I am just taking it slowly as I don't want to stress myself so much to the point of murmuring all the time how tired I am after working around here.
So far we have done a good painting job and replaced some of the old technology bulbs that were in this house. Next things to replace are the faucets in all three bathrooms and in the kitchen. They are old and looks ugly. Hopefully we can all make our wishes come true and enjoy the new house we have.
So far we have done a good painting job and replaced some of the old technology bulbs that were in this house. Next things to replace are the faucets in all three bathrooms and in the kitchen. They are old and looks ugly. Hopefully we can all make our wishes come true and enjoy the new house we have.
No comments:
Post a Comment