I feel very tired and frustrated today just because of the idea that I didn't accomplish anything! It's our second day we're working on the ceiling and taking off the rest of the wall paper in the living and dining rooms and I feel like I am not doing enough work for it. Well, it's my husband who painted the ceiling actually. He finished the master bedroom ceiling, Jadyn's room as well as the second bathroom ceiling. While on the other hand, I was struggling with the wall paper in the dining area.
I spent so much energy taking off the damn wall paper, wasted half of my day doing the job but I did not succeed. Pisses me off! Plus the fact the baby was with me the whole time nga nakapadungag kadali sa ako trabaho! I'm gonna have to try again tomorrow though.
...photos below were taken yesterday. I did a good job removing the wall paper off the wall in the living room area but today it was just pure hell for me. geezzzzzz



2 comments:
hhehee tyaga lang ganda kay pagmahuman na lami naman pintal lami na feeling kay nindot na tan awon hinlo naman dayon gud...
Kugihana sa akong mega oi mura man og ako..ehehehe
Post a Comment