For the sake of those who don't know my husband's story and her daughter, well, he had last seen his daughter Paloma since the baby was only 3 years old. She was brought with her mother to live in Spain.Since then, the daddy hadn't had any contacts nor seen any pictures of his beloved Paloma. Twelve long years is wasted and missed the opportunities to hug and see his daughter grow.
Recently, I did a search of Paloma Sanborn in Facebook and found one result for this particular person. We found out that the person who owned the profile was actually my husband's long lost daughter. Our e-mail exchanges is sole proof that she is indeed the daughter!
Anne Seno Sanborn October 1 at 10:50pm
hi, I am just curious, do you have a father in Texas named Lewis Sanborn? Is your mother's name Carmen Franco? pls reply me !
Paloma SanbornOctober 4 at 7:24am Report
yes, why do you ask?
Anne Seno Sanborn October 4 at 10:15am
I am currently married to Lewis Sanborn, also known as Sandy and he has a daughter named Paloma Sanborn which he have not seen for many years. I wonder if you would want to know him?
Anne Seno Sanborn October 6 at 8:36pm
hi Paloma, your daddy is waiting for your reply. If you want to make sure he's your dad, we can show photos of you when you were a baby. You were only 3 yrs old then when he last saw you and he missed you very much!
Paloma SanbornOctober 7 at 11:47am Report
I know that he is my father, but right now im at a bording school, and I would like to talk about this with my mother, which I will do next monday, thakyou
Anne Seno Sanborn October 7 at 12:00pm
lewis sanborn: Did she CHOOSE to be at a Boarding School?!
Sandy is at work right now and I sent him your message and that is his reply above. Hope you will add me to your account so we can see your pictures, Paloma. Also the baby in the picture is your half sister. We would love to see your recent photos esp. your father for he longs to know how you look now after 12 long years of not seeing you!
I know I shouldn't share our e-mails as it is private but I am hoping someone can read this that knows Paloma or her mother Carmen that a father needs to know how his daughter is doing!
My communication with Paloma was abruptly stopped as her FB profile was deleted probably because she was told by her mother to disappear from the internet so my husband cannot make any communication with her child. Paloma is now 15 years old and all those years that they've been apart, my husband never stopped loving, missing her dear Paloma.
The only recent picture we've seen of Paloma is the one that she put primarily in her FB profile and that's it. The picture attached in this post is of her and probably with a friend. She is the one who bend over carrying her friend in the back.
We are hoping that someday when Paloma is out of her mother's hands, she'll look for her father and fly to America to see him and make up all the lost years they weren't together! Cross fingers with that.
4 comments:
Awww usa ra diay yaha anak si Paloma lng diay. Abi kog kanang duha, ug ang paloma kanang nag sakay, devided chin man gud, hehehe. Liwat jud sa Mama sa Paloma bitaw ui.
Puhon mangita ra na sa yaha Papa lage. Luoya pud Sandy noh. Damgo-damgohon cguro na cya gats noh.
I'm sure, someday they will be reunited.
Ug gimingaw na na cia ug amahan, d lang cia ka decide karon kay naa pa cia sa poder sa iyang mader.
anne ako tong sis oi hehehe emyat ni kadtong cge nimo ka chat sa cb b4...naa ko colorado krn gwapa naman ka samot dai hehe nag work naka...dai pang maalaala ang story sa imong bana ug ni paloma hahai tulo ako luha dala sip shhhhhhhh lage dai hehehe magchat ta dai beh
dai naa ko sa facebook mas ga tambay ko didto sa farm haha ladyber_378 sa ym ko dai....last yr pako dnhe last sept. one yr pako dnhe dai ai asa ga gani ka dapit? texas ka? see ya dai
Post a Comment