Monday, October 26, 2009

The "Kilig" Feeling Is Still There

After being married to my husband for five years I can certainly say that "kilig" feeling I had for him when I first saw him on the internet is still there! Kilig is Filipino word that I can best describe as a kind of feeling a teenager feels when she caught her crush staring back at her and that glance of him soothes down to her bones! It's a feeling of excitement that is so hard to describe.

I was right when I said "I do" when he proposed to me for marriage for he is still the same man I met years back! Seeing his face everyday makes me utter "handsome" with matching pinching of his cheeks, that same description of my man has never changed from the moment I laid my eyes on him until the present time. Yeah call me pathetic for marrying the man who IS MY TYPE!

I am blessed for I have found and married the man I never thought existed in this world. He is more than what I've hoped for. God is good for giving me my husband who is beyond what I am looking for!

Nah, what am I talking here in the middle of the night? I may just be too exhausted but just want to speak up what's in my heart tonight lolz. Ciao gotta sleep now mana ko padayag ako gibati!

1 comment:

Roy said...

wow naman!

how sweet! ;)