Thursday, September 24, 2009

Second Day



This was taken last Monday, a picture of my husband working to finish the side of the yard that he didn't get when he mowed it the previous day. It was the second day we worked on that house. I was working inside of the house taking all the trashy rugs and stinky damp clothes that those dumb people left. It was so stinky that I gagged, I couldn't bear the smell just so awful. I also raked some of the rotten fruits in the backyard but wasn't able to finish it as I had my baby with me trying to be following me.


I can't wait for the weekend to come so we can continue working. We plan of hiring pro cleaners to clean the whole house and get started with the repainting project on the walls.

3 comments:

anne said...

oist busy diay kau ka girl nice gud ang house dako

""rarejonRez"" said...

awww! starting a new home anew really demands a whole lot of $$$ An! labi na ug amerkano nga style. kami kay binisaya ra man, so mantenir ra kaayo. :) sige lang it will be worth it in the end!

tx sweetie said...

korek jud ka cel. ug ako lang pabot-on kuntento rako sa mga basic nga butang lang pero aryat man lagi ning mga puti kinahanglan sila unsay dapat naa sa balay gusto pud nila nga convenient sila naa dayon.

payts na ug inatong lang kay d ra kaau ta layo sa atoa hahaha..sugot ra gani ko mag tayhop tayhop sa luyo cel ug available na dri.. lolz