Today, I didn't do so much work. We did try taking off the wall paper in the hallway and in the very far back bedroom but no luck even though chemicals were used. Maybe we just don't know how to apply it and find the right timing to start peeling off the paper. I guess this is all for now my dear bloggy. I can't think of anything to write now, it's late and pretty tired... just want to go to bed and rest my tired body and mind.
.... here are bunch of heavy rolls of the carpet... if you were me, I doubt if you dare ripping them off the floor because of strong smell! It even made a crunchy sound when I did them...
3 comments:
Is that RED carpet?????
dghana sad anang mga carpeta oi wahhhh
dakua man ninyo ug bay bayhana ka oy,ubay ubaya nya nas deden ba!!!! im telling you mapul-an ka ug kamo ra duha magtikaw-tikaw kung work sandy. naa gid tawn maulit ani,remember sa naghuot daw?
Post a Comment