Saturday, July 18, 2009

My Jadyn Has Recovered

I posted a story as to what happened to my baby last Wednesday in my other blog. You can read the story titled First Seizure Episode so you can follow what had happened to my dear Jadyn. Two days she was battling with really really high fever. She wouldn't want to do anything except clings on me and fell asleep in my arms. That was too tiring because she is heavy but it is ok with me though.

She is my baby and I am here to comfort and care for her. I am so thankful she is now well although I need to force her to eat so she can totally recover from her illness. Earlier today, we went to her little pool in the backyard and she enjoyed the water. The weather cooperated us because it is cooler today and very pleasant to the skin.

No comments: