People come and go in our lives. They are part of what we are now. Without them, life would be so lonely. "No man is an island" as what the saying goes and I can't imagine life without good friends that help create such wonderful memories that is worth keeping. I so missed my old kaberks back during my UCTC days.
Yes, I do have my new set of friends now but I still long to be with my old friends. I treasure every friend I have and for that I am grateful they came along and made me happy! If only I can turn back the hands of time, I would rather be with real simple friends where genuine laughters and drama are being felt. No, I don't regret of where I am now and who I am with, only I get lonely sometimes and wished I was in the Philippines where family and friends were around.
Attached photos are shots of us last 2005 with my classmates in UCTC Caregiving School.
Yes, I do have my new set of friends now but I still long to be with my old friends. I treasure every friend I have and for that I am grateful they came along and made me happy! If only I can turn back the hands of time, I would rather be with real simple friends where genuine laughters and drama are being felt. No, I don't regret of where I am now and who I am with, only I get lonely sometimes and wished I was in the Philippines where family and friends were around.
Attached photos are shots of us last 2005 with my classmates in UCTC Caregiving School.
.... first photo was taken during our OJT at the hotel but before we start our job, we had to take a picture for remembrance...
.... second photo is of the same group as above sa may pilapil about to go "panginhas" in Lawis, Lapu-lapu City. It is an interesting picture of all shots we had because this was the last time I spent with them and 11 days after that, I flew to America for the first time leaving all my friends and family behind...
... this is again with my UCTC group in Lapu-lapu City plaza.. ah nothing is sweeter than remembering those good old times I had with my friends... ang bonding, ang mga kabuang etc...
1 comment:
Kung maibabalik ang nakaraan. Ka nice balikan ang kagahapon ba? Pagka happy ninyo sa inyong pictures oy, full out man gyod ang mga smiley, heheh! naa ko blogger awards para nimo kuhaa sa akong payag. LOL!
Post a Comment