Monday, June 15, 2009

I Regret..

... for teaching my baby doing the fake cry. At first I thought it was cute, she looked cute and now I am very pissed at her. Ears and nose are smoking right now for she keeps doing the fake cry for hours now. She cries for no reason I don't know what she wants and I so want to just walk away!!

Tua sa kuna ay nag inamaw maayo hilak hilak with matching pa bakho bakho pa murag taw kalagot ko na balang jud oi grrrrrrr ambot lang ining kalibutana pasayloa sila!! Bahala ka diha bataa ka mauga ka diha basta galagot kooooooooooo!!


~~~update~~~

I feel better now. I tamed my baby, she calmed down, gave her a hard boiled egg, she finished eating the whole thing then fed her some more rice on my lap while facing the computer, minutes later, I didn't know she fell asleep on my lap. Put her down in her crib so she can sleep well. It has been an hour passed since I put her there.

I'd eaten my lunch, load another batch of my laundry and I am ready to hit the bed for a nap too. Thank goodness I was able to deal with whiny baby today. I was about to lose my temper you know then she calmed down and rest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha..nakatawa ko nimo..soon ako nasad maka experience ana...