Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Going For A Long Drive Tomorrow

It's been quite a while since we visited my FIL in San Antonio and I wonder how he is doing now? Although he calls my husband sometimes but it's different when I get to see and talk to him personally. Also, the last time he had seen the baby, Jadyn just learned how to walk at that time.

It's gonna be a painstaking 4 and a half hours of drive but it is ok because it's him we are going to see. We plan of taking the back road where nice country scenic views is seen to make the trip more enjoyable rather than using the freeway in which there are no other things to see except fast vehicles, buildings and stores along the road.

I am a city girl and I'll always be. However, I do admire the peaceful way of living in the country or in the province, far from noise and lower crime rates. Someday when my husband decide to move in the country, I will not oppose to that as it will be good for the whole family.

1 comment:

PinayWAHM said...

Goodluck sa napaka habang byahe! Ako eh nahihilo sa ganyan kahabang byahe...kaya lakad na lang ako...heheh...

Have a safe trip.

Mommy J