Today my baby Jadyn received a complimentary box of dresses from my dear friend Inahan Maureen from North Carolina. She told me a week ago that she gonna send my baby her girl's outgrown clothes and yes today it finally arrived. Gosh the box was small in size and when I lift it up it is so heavy!!!!
No wonder it is so heavy because there are lots and lots of beautiful dresses inside nicely folded so it can all fit in just one small box! I am so happy to have received those cute dresses from you Inahan and I can't thank you enough for this! Lots for summer dress and also jumpers with matching long sleeve tops for the Winter. Hmm looks like a big savings to me for I don't have to buy my baby some clothes for a while. Look at the snaps below with the dress and my baby.

No wonder it is so heavy because there are lots and lots of beautiful dresses inside nicely folded so it can all fit in just one small box! I am so happy to have received those cute dresses from you Inahan and I can't thank you enough for this! Lots for summer dress and also jumpers with matching long sleeve tops for the Winter. Hmm looks like a big savings to me for I don't have to buy my baby some clothes for a while. Look at the snaps below with the dress and my baby.
8 comments:
Wow! ka mga cute sa mga sanina sa bata oi! sus korek gyod dli naka mag shopping for awhile kay matuboan rapod daun ni deden sayang kaau!
wow daming dresses ni baby big savings nga for mom
wow, dami naman clothes dire uy, Hayden must be s happy and lucky, weeee
daming new clothes! she looks yummy in that watermelon dress!
That's really good! Great savings, plus, the clothes are all lovely, i'm sure Jadyn looks great in all of them!
Hala ka duh, swerte au ka gats mga cute kaau na mga dress at mga bag-o pa man kaau uy buyag, hehehe. Angayan au ana moha tisayin guapa Jadyn bah. Sa akoa na sunod ha puhon, whoaaaa.
Sos kaayo nalang ana uy. Maka save jud labi nga dali kaayo ni sila mangtubo. Mga cute raba.
Hi, wow nice of your friend sweetie.
Post a Comment