Monday, May 4, 2009

Mommy's Little Helper

Not long from now my baby is going to be able to help me do with household chores. I wanna teach her simple things to do at home so she'll grow up to be responsible in cleaning after her mess. I don't want her to be a spoiled brat nagdaku way kamahoan sa kinabuhi.

Talking about responsibility. Today seems to be a productive day for me. I already finished doing some of my house works here. I fed the baby and I'm happy to know that she'd eaten much this morning. Things I did are vacuuming the rugs in the bedroom, dusting and sweeping the entire floor except the living room which I am about to do in few minutes.
Baby is asleep that is why I'm on the computer looking for nice things on the internet.

4 comments:

Merydith said...

Bantay bitaw Den ha inig daku sugoonon pa kaayo. Pariha lang sila kiko sunod sunoron kaayo. Dako na jud Den An.

Coriander Dreams said...

how cute! hehe :)

Bill said...

Look at her mommys little helper so cute LOL

PinayWAHM said...

Go go go Jadyn!! Help Mommy....

Musta na Mommy Anne?

Mommy J