I need a quick shut-eye real bad now. I haven't got any since last night. The reason? My eyes are too hurt playing Bejeweled on FB. I don't understand how I got myself into this but one thing is for sure I am enjoying playing this game. Yes it does hurt my eyes and I think I overused them because wherever I look at, in my baby's eyes, on the walls, to the ceiling, there I can see a sparkling jewel like that of BJ game I get when I hit a 4 or 5 jewels of the same color in one time.
I am hoping though that later today, I can rest my eyes and hubby will look after the baby so I can take a quick nap. Meanwhile, I should finish doing my online tasks so I can lay down a bit.
I am hoping though that later today, I can rest my eyes and hubby will look after the baby so I can take a quick nap. Meanwhile, I should finish doing my online tasks so I can lay down a bit.
1 comment:
I didn't know that FB has bejeweled now.. but my fone has this game.. i agree with you.. it's pretty addictng.. when me and my family had a road trip, all of us played bejeweled.. it's a fun game.. ^_^
jeremae here
Post a Comment